JOIN OUR TEAM
We are consciously building a team of talented individuals with the shared goal of helping our clients develop novel design solutions for their unique problems. Our practice offers the opportunity to work with a wide range of innovative and challenging clients – designing great space for research and life sciences, higher education, commercial uses, and private residences – in the context of a small, close-knit team of professionals. We’re looking for creative and curious individuals who are interested in engaging in all phases of project development, as well as supporting all aspects of the practice, and are eager to continue to develop their professional skills as part of an engaging and agile project team.
We’re currently seeking candidates for the open positions below:
- Project Architect: Creative professional providing technical leadership and documentation coordination, including development of drawings, technical documentation, specifications, and leading project team assignments for multiple projects. Qualifications include:
- Professional degree in architecture, as well as professional licensure
- 8+ years of experience in a professional architectural office
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in all phases of a project
- Laboratory and Higher Education experience desirable, but not required
- Architectural Designer: Generalist with the ability to support design and documentation efforts on multiple projects, working as part of a team from design inception to final completion of a project. Qualifications include:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree preferred
- 4-8 Years minimum experience working in a professional architectural office.
- Strong visual representation and creative thinking skills
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Licensed or pursuing licensure/IDP
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit a resume and work samples (no larger than 6MB) along with a brief letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always looking to connect with talented individuals that can help advance the work of our practice, and we’re looking forward to meeting you!